Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Springtime Nursery Decor

Springtime tends to be the time for babies to be born! I have a sister who is going to have her little girl at the end of the month, and I can't wait to see her cute little face! 

All the thoughts of having a baby has brought me back around to thinking about nursery decor. It's such a fun thing to think about! As I was browsing around the internet, I saw this idea and thought it was the cutest thing! 

Rain Cloud Nursery Mobile

How fun would it be to deck out the nursery is cute rain clouds and old-time circus banners? You can incorporate large flowers, and maybe even some stars! 

All you need is some felt for the clouds and the raindrops, some basic cotton polyfill, and a gold ring with fishing line to hang the clouds from.

You can do the clouds in multi-color and the rain drops gold, or vice versa! (As seen in the picture to the left.)
This mobile makes me think of home since I have grown up here in north-western Washington. It has a calming effect on me, and makes me want to cuddle up in a big warm blanket in front of the fire. 


So! If you love the idea of this rain cloud mobile, it's simple and easy to make and will be a perfect touch of home to add to your nursery.

This could also be great when added to your car seat carrier! Keep them entertained on the go!

1 comment:

  1. Nursery decor
    Keep on posting these types of articles. I like your blog design as well. Cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!